Monday, October 12, 2015

The flies are dancing, loudly, above me

I cannot find a cure
For the boiling
Erupting from my stomach
Leaving me as restless as
The struggle between seasons

Fighting tirelessly

Somewhere between
Basking in the sun of an
Endless Summer
And
Refusing to leave the safety
Of my down blanket during an
Eternal Winter



Possibles remedies for what ails me:

The pain from a needle
(Even though I suffer from severe trypanophobia)
Puncturing the dermis layer
Leaving a permanent mark
Physical Release

The drunken stupor
Effects of chugging a
Bottle of 100%
Fermented and distilled Agave
I cannot see straight

Crispy marks
Scorched
From a fallen coal
Disgraced from a high perch
Upon a Middle Eastern tobacco water pipe
Intoxicated and woozy

Ripping my hair out
Piece by piece
Each follicle
Succumbing to the prowess of the gap between
My finger and
My fingernail










No comments:

Post a Comment